Governments of different regions face new challenges to provide services to their citizens efficiently and effectively. The digitalization of governments is a reality throughout the world, which allows the different departments to approach the citizen through the publication of their services and procedures, as well as the improvement in the internal management of each organization, incorporating management tools, enabling the proper execution and control of the tasks inherent in their goals.
Several government organizations from different countries have relied on Quanam services. Some examples of solutions provided to different governments in Latin America are the implementation of government resource management systems (GRP), online procedures, strategic and operational scorecards and dashboards, improvement of tax collection based on operational efficiency while lowering tax evasion.
Intelligent Analysis in Tax Agencies
Quanam has a solution for the Intelligent Analysis in Tax Agencies, to help improve the efficiency of collection agencies and thereby reduce tax evasion (taxes, customs, social security), with excellent management of risk perception. In addition, through this system it is possible to improve transparency, tax and social justice (reduction of evasion, more workers in the social system, less contraband, etc).
It can be the basis to generate an integrated intra/interinstitutional information system to link data from all taxpayers. It has a very important component in the inspection (selection of cases, data crossing, audit results), but also in the support of administrative and judicial collection management. By having a system that integrates all the information, you get the traceability of the taxpayer and the selection processes based on the feedback of the application of predictive models.
Among the main characteristics associated with intelligent control we can:
- Compare demographic, behavioral and relationship patterns of people / companies to determine which may behave abnormally with respect to a regulation (risks).
- Classify people / companies based on risk types and probability of occurrence.
- Classify and associate possible actions against risks and probabilities of occurrence (investigate urgently, investigate, review with actions, review without actions, and others) to focus researchers' efforts on behaviors of greater risk and probability of occurrence.
- Complement and ensure the current process of regulatory compliance.
Government management system (GRP)
It is a comprehensive system of administrative management and resource planning that integrates information from various areas (financial, equity, budgetary and supply). It is similar to an ERP but designed to meet the needs and requirements of public sector organizations.
The purpose is to facilitate the flow of information among state agencies and manage connections with external organizations, improving administrative processes and state management.
It is a tool that supports the management of the organization and at the same time allows the consolidation of government information, providing an integrated vision that supports and facilitates decision making as a State.
- Helps strengthen the functioning of the State.
- Contributes to consolidate financial, patrimonial, budgetary and supply information, while standardizing processes to make them more efficient and promote good practices in the State.
Business Processes (BPM)
The implementation of business processes is proving to be the most efficient way to capitalize existing knowledge in government organizations, allowing, through the measurement and improvement of processes, to provide quality services to citizens.
Quanam has implemented online procedures for the Uruguayan State using BPM tools that support the online paperwork model defined by the government. These allow citizens and companies to complete 100% of their transactions online.
Some of the benefits that have been obtained by implementing these processes are:
- For citizens and companies:
- It is not necessary to carry out in-person actions, with the consequent savings in commuting times.
- Option to continue processes 24/7 not limited by office hours.
- Handling of digital information (printing is not required).
- The system keeps you informed through different communication channels, such as text messages and email.
- For the organization:
- Standardization of internal processes in the institution, all procedures are resolved in the same way.
- Time savings, for example, the information is entered directly by the citizen or company that performs the process.
- Increase in controls, through interfaces with internal and external systems, and control automation work efficiency is improved.
- It allows measurement and improvement of processes.
- Documentation that records the accumulated knowledge of the government organization.