Research & Fraud
The global threat posed by cyber crimes, fraud, crime and terrorism is everywhere. Criminals are creative, sophisticated and can easily adapt to new barriers, making it difficult to foresee and prevent the threats they pose. The impact of fraud costs organizations an estimated 3.5 trillion dollars a year, on average 5% of revenues, in addition to damaging the brand image and reputation.
Research solutions enable organizations to collect, integrate, analyse, display and distribute information to those responsible for detecting irregularities virtually anywhere - in operation centres, research offices, patrols or in a scene crime- while sharing information with others, at the same time.
Detección e investigación del fraude
Fraud analysis and combat solutions combine different technologies, Research and Predictive Modelling and Business Intelligence, to help reduce the time, cost and complexity associated to fraud detection and investigation. It is possible to create patterns, links and relationships from large and disparate sets of data, which allow organizations to rapidly identify and stop fraud and abuse.
Mejorar la eficacia de la investigación
- Working with a wide range of data types to discover hidden attacks.
- Using maps, which are easy to create, chronologies, temporal analysis to support research and responsiveness of business processes where time is crucial.
- Using analytics to support early detection of patterns or suspicious transactions in order to prioritize investigations.
Strengthen fraud resistance
- Make controls more stringent by understanding systems and processes better.
- Use fraud intelligence tools to discourage those who commit fraud from attempting further attacks.
- Discover patterns and weaknesses so as to identify problems and rapidly decide corrective actions.